Thursday, May 15, 2008

Gratitude!

Well, I didn't do my gratitude list on Monday--or Tuesday.  Or Wednesday, so here it is Thursday.  Quick, some gratitude!

I'm grateful for:

  • SUNSHINE!  YAY!  Sunshine, it cheers me up.
  • flowers
  • trees
  • beauty
  • grace
  • perception (of beauty and grace
  • music, especially GOOD, pretty, lovely music
  • art
  • the opportunity to appreciate art
  • the opportunity to do art
  • poetry
  • walking, and the ability to walk
  • friends
  • family
  • health, mine and theirs
  • memories
  • hope
  • evolution
  • blue sky
  • sunshine
  • food to eat when I am hungry, tasty food, healthy food
  • shelter
  • clothes
  • air
  • water
  • car to drive
  • paint and paper
  • computer
  • mother's day bouquets
  • plans
  • engaged interest
  • curiosity
  • cameras
I have LOTS to be grateful for!  YAY!

No comments: