Monday, April 28, 2008

Gratitude List for Monday, 4-28-08

I think I am going to switch my weekly gratitude List to Mondays becasue I am usually too busy on Sundays.  I chose Sundays because it is an extra spiritual day of sorts, a day supposedly of rest and contemplation.  But it's the only day HC is home from work most weeks, and we have a lot of catching up to do.

This week, I am grateful for:

  • my children--today is one of their birthdays!  YAY!  The greatest joy of my life is when they were born and I held them in my arms.
  • the fact that HC* had TWO days off instead of one and that we enjoyed each other's company
  • TWO nice weekend days for biking and hiking and we went places both days with wonderful spring wildflowers and enjoyed them and took pictures, walked, relaxed together and enjoyed the lovely scenery.
  • the Black river (Where we hiked Saturday)
  • Dodge Park (Where we hiked Sunday)
  • wildflowers
  • trees
  • friends
  • HC, TB
  • improving health, smaller jeans
  • poetry class
  • art class
  • sunny days--to enjoy
  • rainy days--for the plants and to get things done
  • warm days
  • cool days
  • variety
  • good healthy food
*HC is my husband, Hiking Companion

I have to go, but may revisit this later if I have time.








Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

1 comment:

bluerose said...

Hope your having a wonderful time with your kids! I bet birthdays take on a whole new meaning when you become a mother.