Friday, April 18, 2008

My Gratitude List

I'm still pretty depressed today, so I decided I need to work on my gratitude list.

  • I'm grateful for the all raw food group that I belong to, and for our discussion yesterday which was about how we have to focus on the positive, and change the way we see ourselves into a more positive image of what we want to be. We talked about how the kind of food we eat greatly affects how we think.

  • I'm grateful for the Wings Challenge I'm participating in, because it's teaching me how to focus on the positive, and change how I see myself.

  • I'm grateful for this blog, because it seems to be focusing on the same things, and I don't believe that all these things are coming into my life at this time by accident.

  • My therapy, too, seems to be focusing on changing how I see myself, and looking to God for help, which coincides with the my realizing that I need to work on the third step.


He, he, he. I guess I'm one of those people you have to hit over the head to make a point [in 4 or 5 different ways;]]. I know I need all of this right now, but it sure seems self absorbed. I'm just thankful that I have the time to work on all of this right now.

3 comments:

Nikki said...

good gratitude list. Yay! Looks like you're doing a lot of healing work!

Nikki said...

Congratulations.
I am feeling grateful for a sunny warm day. And lots of spring wildflowers. And for your friendship! :-D Nikki

Nikki said...

Sometimes, we just have to TAKE the time for important things. Good that yr able.